- Dual pulling capacities of 2,500 kg and 1,500 kg.
- Dual speed vary according to drum size.
- A overload protection switch ensure automatic shut-off.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied failsafe brake.
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearings on all running surfaces.
- Rugged high power induction motor of proven reliability.
- Case hardened gear train for maximum mechanical efficiency.
- Suitable for continuous pulling to tackle the toughest wall, ground and underground pulling applications.
- Pulling capacity:
Large drum:1,500 kg
Small drum ; 2,500 kg
- Rope speed:
Large drum, 50 Hz: 4.0 m/min; 60Hz: 5.0 m/min
Small drum, 50 Hz: 2.5 m/min; 60 Hz: 3.0 m/min
- Motor rating IP44: 600 w
- Gear train: hypoid gear plus spur gear
- Gear ratio: 154:1
- Wire rope: 8 mm x 50 m
- Drum length:
Large drum: 124 mm
Small drum: 104 mm
- Drum dia.:
Large drum: 110 mm
Small drum: 74 mm
- Drum flange dia.:
Large drum: 166 mm
Small drum 94 mm
- Cable puller weight : 60 kg
- Gross weight : 83 kg
- Body dimension, (L x D x H) : 457 x 362 x 267 mm
- Box dimension, (L x D x H) : 610 x 720 x 500 mm
Above performance ratings are based on 50Hz supply. (60Hz motor available as option resulting in a reduction of lifting capacities by 20% and a speed increase of 20%
* A minimum of five(5) wraps of rope around the drum are necessary to support the rated load.
* Do not use a cable puller as a lifting device or a hoist for vertical lifting.
Each new puller is guaranteed against defects in workmanship and material defects for a period of twelve months from date of purchase.
WIRE ROPES ARE NOT INCLUDED UNDER WARRANTY.